Love does not hurt
- 24 hour crisis line: (770)304-0966
- Safe Haven Staffed 24/7
- Outreach= Safety Plan
- Assistance with Temporary Protective Orders
- Room and board for no fee
- Shelter for victims fleeing an abusive situation
- Comprehensive case management
- Kaleidoscope Butterfly Inc. classes, contact 404-432-0589 or e-mail email@example.com to RSVP.
- Break the Cycle: The End to Teen Dating Violence
- Teen Advisory Board
Founded in 1990, recognized by the IRS as a 501c3 nonprofit in 1991, “Welcome House” became the only program in our community that addresses the issues surrounding domestic violence. Moving from a rented 3 bedroom 2 bath home to a 6500 square foot residence in 2004 with 12 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms, it stands for safety and hope.
Domestic Violence is NOT okay
“Fear is not a natural thing, Fear is from words and actions I hear and see. Words act like seeds. Everything begins with a seed (even humans). Words are the beginning. Words can hurt and they are powerful. Words can also comfort and heal.
“Our lives begin to end the day we are silent about things that matter”.
-Martin Luther King