A Few Words
We use the collective model. The board and staff operate as a single team when making decisions about governance and the work of the organization. Board members may work either or both service operations or management functions.
Board of Directors
- Judi Alvey - Sales Manager, Comcast Spotlight
- Samantha Brazie – Business Development Manager, Progressive Heating and Air
- Sam Divine – CPA, CrossAtlantic Business Advisors, LLC
- Carole Ann Fields - Director of Programs, Newnan-Coweta Chamber of Commerce
- Chuck Fields (Board Chair) – Owner, Fields Insurance
- Raymond Grote III – Sr Business Banker, Bank of North Georgia
- Maureen Lane – Keller Williams Realty
- Deborah Sheppard – Unveiling Restoration Community Outreach
- Dr. Bonnie Thomas – Co-Founder, Asian American Business Association
- Mary Ruth Davidson (advisor)
Teen Advisory Board
“Peer to Peer making a difference for healthy dating relationships”
- Megan Bush
Advisor to the teen board, Judi Alvey.
Teen Board Selection Process
The Teen Board is selected through a process of voting after a candidate is submitted by another board member. The prospective member must submit a resume and attend a meeting to meet the board. They will be voted on via e-mail and then advised of being accepted or denied.
If you know of any teens that are struggling with dating violence please visit this website: loveisnotabuse.org
If an emergency, please dial 911 immediately