A Few Words
We use the collective model. The board and staff operate as a single team when making decisions about governance and the work of the organization. Board members may work either or both service operations or management functions.
Board of Directors
- Judi Alvey - (Teen Board Liason) Sales Manager, Comcast Spotlight
- Samantha Brazie – (Vice Chair) Business Development Manager, Progressive Heating and Air
- Rebecca Brownlow – Property Manager, Community Association Management
- Carole Ann Fields - (Interim Treasurer) Director of Programs, Newnan-Coweta Chamber of Commerce
- Chuck Fields (Board Chair) – Owner, Fields Insurance
- Maureen Lane – (Secretary) – Realtor, Keller Williams Realty
- Dean Riede – Industrial Sales Manager, ACS of Georgia
- Sonya Shipley – Realtor, Keller Williams Realty
- Tonya Kidder – Deputy, Coweta County Sheriff’s Office
- Candace Huffmaster – Kaleidoscope Butterfly
Teen Advisory Board
“Peer to Peer making a difference for healthy dating relationships”
- Megan Bush
Advisor to the teen board, Judi Alvey.
Teen Board Selection Process
The Teen Board is selected through a process of voting after a candidate is submitted by another board member. The prospective member must submit a resume and attend a meeting to meet the board. They will be voted on via e-mail and then advised of being accepted or denied.
If you know of any teens that are struggling with dating violence please visit this website: loveisnotabuse.org
If an emergency, please dial 911 immediately