Founded in 1990, recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 nonprofit in 1991, “Welcome House” became the only program in our community solely dedicated to addressing the issues surrounding domestic violence. Now in its 25th year, Community Welcome House is a Resource Center to help support victims of domestic violence in Coweta County.
How We Can Help
- Crisis Line: (770) 304-0966
- Safety Planning
- Comprehensive one-on-one case management
- Housing assistance
- Food pantry
- Clothing closet
To inspire hope and empower survivors of domestic violence.
We seek to facilitate a permanent change by creating opportunities to recognize and remove the barriers which have previously prevented women from becoming individually successful, thus making it possible for women to heal from their past experiences and successfully embrace their future challenges.
The Community Welcome House is based on holistic principles and we do not discriminate.
- God = you are never alone
- Love = wholesome and without fear
- Life = happiness and free from violence
- Education = self-reliance and understanding of domestic violence
- Children = healthy & happy